Saturday 7 July 2012

Friendly Blackbird

Hi All,


It's been a little while since I last posted but that's simply because I've been spending more time taking pictures than editing them. 


As I write this we've just had virtually 24 hours of persistent rain and it's actually raining right now consequently it seemed like a good time to catch up with some of the pictures I've taken recently.


This set was of a blackbird chick that appeared in the garden one sunny morning in April. I was amazed just how tame this little bird was. in fact it never even flinched when the local cat came sniffing around. It just flew up onto the water barrel and waited for it to get bored. 


I thought I'd try to take a few shots before it finally became aware of the local dangers.


These are my favourite from the set. The rest, as usual, can be found in my gallery on my website at www.carrington-imagery.co.uk

I tried to capture the house in the eye of the blackbird. All images were taken using my Nikon 55-300mm zoom.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment